Tiki is the Free/Libre/Open Source Web Application with the most built-in features. So whatever feature you can imagine running in your browser window, chances are Tiki does it.
- Knowledge base: Wiki, FAQs, File gallery, Photo Album, Tags, Search, Kaltura video management integration, etc.
- Collaboration/Project Management: Wiki, Forums, Tasks, Permissions, Timeline, Proposals/Votes, Blog, Categories, Watch, etc.
- Publishing/web site: News articles, Blog, RSS, Newsletter, Maps, Themes, Banners, WYSIWYG, SEO, etc.
- Commerce: Shopping Cart, Payment, Membership, Credits, Accounting, etc.
- Social networking/Community: Friends, Maps, Inter-user messages, Surveys, Polls, Chat, Share link, Comments, Calendar, etc.
- CRM / Help Desk: User database, membership, Bug & issue trackers, polls, etc.
- Office suite: Wiki, Spreadsheet, Slideshow, Drawings, Database (trackers) and Reports, etc.
- Personal Information Management (PIM): Calendar, Webmail, Address book, Notepad, Time Sheet, etc.
- E-learning: Quizzes, Slideshow, BigBlueButton webinar integration, etc.
- Framework: App builder (forms & reports), Workflow, Profiles, Advanced wiki syntax, etc.
More information on : http://info.tiki.org/